Introducing more flights between Nashik, Delhi, Goa, Bangalore and many more
The Union Government is ready with the flying plan for Nashik under the scheme of UDAN. Recently Air Deccan, India’s first domestic low-cost airline started its service from Nasik to Mumbai and Pune. However, many Nashikar waited endlessly for extended services to other major cities like Delhi.
Now, Nashik will be connected to seven major cities, including Delhi and Goa.
Companies like Jet and others have already started biding for this and the tentative plan goes as :
- Nashik – Ahmedabad – Nashik (Truejet ATR 72 & Alliance Air ATR 72)
- Nashik – Bangalore – Nashik (Indigo a320)
- Nashik – Bhopal – Nashik (Indigo ATR 72)
- Nashik – Delhi- Nashik (Jet Airways Boeing 737 – 3 days a week)
- Nashik – Goa – Nashik (Spicejet Boeing 737)
- Nashik -Hindan – Nashik (Indigo a320)
- Nashik – Hyderabad -Nashik (Spicejet Boeing 737 & Alliance ATR 72)
Under Udan scheme rates will be kept affordable and aims to connect the country’s unconnected and under-connected airports.
Currently, Flight service is being started at Nashik to Mumbai and Pune, where Pune is getting more response than Mumbai.
Meanwhile, preparations for the second phase of the flight were started and for the third phase, many surveys are currently undergoing to explore more flights connectivity from Nashik. In the comment secession below let us know where do you want to fly from Nashik City?