As the tail of the year approaches New Year Party In Nashik plans to welcome this near with a great bash.
New Year’s Eve can make you nostalgic of the 12 months that sped by but don’t you worry, make up for all the nights you missed by catching-up for this 31st night.
Party with family, Nashik. Here are my personal list of places where you can hangout as per your mood this new year eve.
TAJ TWENTY20 @ The Gateway Hotel Ambad
Be sure you plan early, checkout the seating chart and reserve the best seat for yourself. Uncode your Dress code, look as stunning as you can their loads of surprises awaiting you. Gates open at 7 O’clock till midnight.
Reservations call: 0253-6692326 / 9890092977
- Price : Rs.6000 / Couple
- The Gateway Hotel Ambad Nashik
New Year’s Eve is right around the corner.
Everyone is excited to welcome ‘THE 2020’ in High Style and the most Posh Party.
People of all ages and lifestyles flock to Grand Lawns for nite of Festive fun.
The line-up includes multiple Dj’s, live-music, LED-dhol, dancing, drinking, grand buffet spread-out and fireworks. The Gateway is known for all-out luxury and it certainly knows how to party.
This year its become double fun with 2 venues @ 1 price. Grand Lawns and Grand Ball Room both will have entertainment unlimited.
Parent come and go all-out on dance floor as we Separate Kid zone your loving Juniors.
Cheerio 2019- Bhandardara Camping
Bhandardara is a village situated in Ahmednagar district near Igatpuri in the Western Ghats of Maharastra, India.
It is 117 km from Mumbai and is easily reachable via roadway. It is packed with calmness and purity of nature that has the ability to give you a perfect environment for camping.
- Price : Rs.500 / Person
- Local transportation from Kasara to Campsite and Back
- Welcome drink
- Evening Snacks (Jain food available)
- Breakfast (Day 2) (Jain food available)
- Tent stays
- Fun-loving games & activities
- HikerWolf Expertise
- Basic First Aid
- A lot of memories
- Train tickets from Mumbai to Kasara and Back
- Mineral water
- Anything not mentioned in the above inclusions list
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Identity Proof
- Water Bottle (Minimum 2 litters)
- 2 Extra Pair of Clothes
- Warm cloth as it will be very cold at night
- Flip flops or Sandals
- Carry all your luggage in a shoulder bag/ rucksack
- Personal Medications, if any.
- Mosquito repellent
- An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- A shawl or jacket as it will be cold, and you may require it while sleeping
- Sanitary Kit
1. Can I join solo?
Of course, you can, we always have people joining solo and they go back home making many new friends.
2. Is this event kids friendly?
Yes, the event is kids friendly
3. How much do I have to pay for my kid?
Kid below 5 year- Free
From 5 years to 12 years- 30% of the ticket value
Above 12 years- full payment
4. Can we get a 2-person tent?
Yes, if you’ll are joining as a couple. Mention the same in the comment box while making the payment
5. Is this event happening on private property?
6. Are drinks allowed at this event?
Yes, but you’ll have to bring your own booze
7. Is this event pets friendly?
8. Is car parking available at the venue?
9. How and when will your team coordinate with me?
We make a WhatsApp group of all the participants, one day before the event and share all the necessary details in it.
10. Will I get Jain food?
11. Will there be proper washroom facilities on the campsite?
12. Will you be providing us with blankets and bedding?
New Year’s Eve Party - Igatpuri
Here’s how we’ll make the New Year Eve Celebration a superb night to remember.
- Price : Rs.5500 / Couple
- Tropical Retreat Resort & Spa, Igatpuri