Discover the Top 5 designs of Nail Art in trend
These days girls have a got a new craze for Nail art. Nail art has gained quite a lot of buzz and popularity in Nashik. Women loves Nail arts and designing their nails with creativity. Women love flaunting their nails when it is polished with aesthetic designs. Women are interested in decorating and taking care of their nails. They like to use artificial nails, and stickers, so they visit nail salons frequently. Many women are familiar with artificial nails, stickers, brush paints, etc. Page3nashik bring in some beautiful nail art designs which are in trend of Fashion:-
1) The Polka Dot Nail Art:- Polka dot nail art is easy to achieve and a great place to start if you are just beginning to experiment with nail art. All you will need is the rubber tip of a bent- open bobby pin. Dip the tool into polish and dot it onto your nail in an alternating pattern. Finish with topcoat.
2) The Chevron print:- Girls, if this is the first time you are trying out nail art, a Chevron print is your best choice. It’s a little tricky, but nothing a little patience can’t achieve. Try this pattern using a neutral color for base and pair it up with some brilliant, contrasting colors. If you’re going for a Chevron pattern on all your nails, use one base color and one color for the pattern. But if you’re painting one of your nails in Chevron, you can experiment with the colors a bit more.
3) Floral Stamped design :- You can try out this nail art by using a Golden nail polish as a base and some black special polish. Use the special polish to stamp out floral designs from a definite stamping plate looks very beautiful and easy to do.
4) Black & White Animal print design:- This can be an easy to do nail art on the go. So simple and good to look at that at least you would definitely want to try it at least Once you are not too much into nail arts.This can be easily recreated with the help of Just 1 toothpick and black and white nail Polish. You can use other colours for the base too. It’s however best to use a light colour for the base and a dark colour for the dots. Give it a try!
5) Glitter Nail Art:- A beautiful nail art created with glitter striper and a few nail polish of your choice. Add some blings or metal sequins to your one nail for an extra jazzed up look. For two other nail you can use loose red glitters mixed with golden glitters of a transparent base coat or a glitter polish.
Nashik has adapted much to the latest trend of Nail Art. You can also step in some parlours in Nashik where you would get Nail with with exclusive variety at parlours. So ladies go grab the ultimate opportunity and design your Nails keeping it stylish!!!
Latest posts by Page3 (see all)
- Nashik Daughter Takes Up Farming After Dad’s Accident - April 20, 2019
- Karni Sena activists detained in Nashik - January 27, 2018
- 21-Year-Old Nashik Techie Commits Suicide - March 17, 2017