Monsoon has knocked the doors and is splashing its fresh breeze. The hide and seek of the rains brings pleasure but quite a few times annoys and leaves people in a dilemma. Rightly quoted by Rabindranath Tagore, “Clouds come floating in my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”
Besides the above stated, the unhealthy and unhygienic atmosphere makes one’s digestive system sluggish in this season. This “Alert” season involves many dos and don’ts and one needs to take utmost care for a healthy lifestyle.
Quick tips for this monsoon:
- Avoid outside eatables
- Consumption of green vegetables and boiled food is recommended
- Skip meat in the monsoons
- Follow a strict workout regime
- Drink adequate amount of water
- Omit cold beverages
- Bowl full of fresh juicy papaya diced into pieces
- Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mint leaves
- Honey/sugar syrup
Pour freshly diced papaya pieces with a glass of water in the juicer. Add salt and pepper to taste,freshly plucked green mint leaves and honey/sugar syrup (depends on the extent of sweetness required) to the mixture.
Grind the ingredients well. Pour a teaspoon of lemon juice to the mixture and grind it for not more than 5-6 seconds.
Pour the succulent juice in the glass and dress it up with freshly plucked mint leaves.
This papaya drink not only appeals the taste buds but also has various health benefits.
- Papaya is rich in fibres and antioxidants which leads to a glowing skin.
- Papaya fruit also enhances the natural digestion of the body.
- Papaya contains natural sugars and is low in calories.
- This fruits is very rich in vitamin A and C which helps you to maintain the immune system and is great to cure from the common cold in this monsoon respectively.
Try this great healing recipe at home and stay healthy stay fit always!
Latest posts by Page3 (see all)
- Karni Sena activists detained in Nashik - January 27, 2018
- 21-Year-Old Nashik Techie Commits Suicide - March 17, 2017
- Have a look ofSu-30MKI (Sukhoi) at production line of Nashik plant - February 7, 2017