The hot summers just dehydrate you and drain away your energy level. So with reference to some expertise, here are some of the useful lifestyle tips you can follow to beat the summer heat. The must in summers is to drink ‘WATER’, the best option to quench thirst.
Do’s in Summers:-
- The intake of fresh juices, salads.
- The fluids that are dehydrated in sweat can be replenished by drinking refreshing drinks such as lemon juices, coconut water and the much enjoyed buttermilk.
- The use of Tulsi seeds in your drinks can give a cooling effect on the body.
Fruits in summer seasons:- Summer season is blessed by various fruits like Mango, Water melon and many others. Eating plenty of fruits is beneficial for health. Summer fruits without a doubt make the healthiest snack or dessert ideas. They contain the nutritious supply of fiber, vitamins, minerals and nutrients which help to increase your immune system and improve overall health. The fruits that can provide vitamins are:-
- Strawberries: Strawberries contain high quantity of Vitamin C, which gives natural protection from sun.
- Blueberry: Blueberries are perhaps one of the most health promoting fruits you can eat. They are low calorie, high fiber, and have an abundance of vitamins and minerals. They provide Vitamin K and C.
- Papaya: They have a rich content of vitamin C, which also helps treat ingestion and other gastrointestinal diseases. Also provides Vitamin A.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is low in calories, high in fiber and has a tremendous variety of vitamins and minerals. They provide Vitamin A, E and also Vitamin B.
- Oranges: Intake of oranges gives you natural UV protection, help reduce your stress level and increase your red blood cell production.
Don’ts in summers:-
- The intake of caffeinated or carbonated beverages, alcoholic beverages, and those high in sugar.
- The intake of very much chilled drinks is not advisable in summers.
- The extremely hot, spicy, salty vegetables like spinach, radish, onions and garlic as it can cause digestive problems.
- The intake of dried fruits.
Thus, with every increase in mercury level the heat increases, so by following the healthy provisions of nature available, one can keep experiencing the best of health and can stay energetic with a fresh mind all through the summers.
Latest posts by Page3 (see all)
- Nashik Daughter Takes Up Farming After Dad’s Accident - April 20, 2019
- Karni Sena activists detained in Nashik - January 27, 2018
- 21-Year-Old Nashik Techie Commits Suicide - March 17, 2017