Secrets of Little Italy – Nashik
Little Italy Nashik was on my list for a long time but it was closed down 2014 and when got the news of reopening and an invite for a foodie meet-up, I could not refuse.
You enter into a superbly lit place with a plush interior, nicely laid out tables and a staff with a smile who welcomes you. They have indoor and an open seating area. I generally prefer the indoor seating.
They have an assortment of Pizzas, Paninis, Pastas, Risottos, the Mexican delicacies. And believe me, none of the above disappoint you.
But my personal favourite is their Pasta Del Barone without Ravioli in white sauce and garnished with Parsley. A piping hot Spaghetti Pasta served in a creamy white sauce always blows my taste buds. Just drizzle a little chilli oil and it makes your heart go “Conga Conga”.
Here are some Secrets ( not literally 😉 ) of Little Italy, I manage to get my hands on for my readers :
- Being a PUKKA Non Vegetarian, and Little Italy being a complete Vegetarian restaurant this place is outstanding and I can vouch for it. But here is a Secret you can sneak into Soma restaurant for some colourful non-veg spices.
- They serve Chocolate Bomb from which chocolate lava was oozing out. Totally sinful!
- Started with Pune as a first restaurant, is owned by, Mr. Raj Mehta. He is the founder of Little Italy and brought Italian cuisine to India in 1988. Little Italy Express Foods Private Limited is a leading chain of restaurants. The company pioneered the concept of Italian vegetarian fine dining in India.
- In the past, Little Italy and Soma closed down in 2014 because as they wanted to introduce some new flavours and thus Soleil by La Plage came on board.
- You can order almost all type wine straight from Sula vineyards at Little Italy Nashik.
- This outlet is the only one located amidst the vineyards, the ambience is a mix of trendy décor and old world charm with a relaxed setting! It also offers a unique farm to fork experience and used fresh organic ingredients from Sula’s own vineyard gardens.
Overall, a nice experience to be there and meet new people. Got to learn many things with a great company. If you want to get great offer from restaurants like Little Italy, Subscribe to our newsletter :[wysija_form id=”3″]
A photographer by choice, An researcher by curiosity and Entrepreneur for fun 😉
Latest posts by Shashi Kant (see all)
- High Speed Nashik Pune Rail Work To Start Soon - December 20, 2018
- Nashik Airport – Everything you want to know about flying to Nashik - July 16, 2018
- Su-30 MKI crashed at HAL Nashik - June 27, 2018