SMB CONNECT IN NASHIK
As every one of us are aware of the fact that SMEs or SMBs as we will like to call are a growing segment. The vastness of the SMB segment is the key challenge for service provider or vendors to reach and connect with them. SMB Connect believes that with their past experience in executing various SMB activities can help bridge this gap. SMB Connect is doing a 20 cities road show and Nashik was one of the cities.
The forum was conducted by Sandipan Ray Founder of SMB Connect and Swadesh Gupta. SMB connect is doing this in 20 Cities across India. The Seventh event under the series titled Start Manage Expand step up to next level was conducted at Nashik on 31st Oct’13 at Hotel Express Inn. The event commenced at 10:00 am with the registration process followed by the presentations by the eminent speakers. Mr Sandipan Ray, Director SBM Connect said the developing an ecosystem for small business is very crucial for the Industries to get access to professionals and experts.
1. How IT can help to grow in future by Ravindra Kumar Sinha, VP from Tally,
2. Benefits of getting rated for small medium business by Prashant Borole National Sales Manager from CRISIL,
3. How to raise & manage Funds – Ravindran A DGM, SIDBI to SME owners,
4. Marketing strategies to be adopted for SME’S by Shashi Kant, CEO Abit India Group and
5. How to manage & retain the best talent by Firdaus Kapadia MD, FNK Services India.
The event turned out to be a healthy interactive knowledge hub and was attended by a large section of industry owners of Nashik and was well appreciated. This conference was a good start to dig out the potential in Nashik with the help of strong bodies in the city.